CECU is thrilled to introduce free credit scores for members within Virtual Branch! The new service is called Credit Sense and is powered by our current partner, SavvyMoney. We are always looking for ways to save our members money. With Credit Sense you can make rate and payment comparisons to find the best deal for you.
About Credit Sense:
- It’s free!
- It's a “soft pull” on your credit report and does not affect your score.
- Up to four scores per Virtual Branch login may be obtained (you, spouse, children, etc.).
- Track your score each month.
- Access your full Transunion© Credit Report.
It’s easy to get your score.
- Log into Virtual Branch and click the “Get My Credit Score” graphic from the Overview page.
- You’ll fill out a short form and answer some questions to identify yourself.
- You get your score!
Anytime you log into Virtual Branch, you can check your score by inputting the last four digits of your Social Security number. Your score will be pulled each month, and you’ll receive an email letting you know if your score changed that month.
Stay on top of your credit score the free and easy way – Credit Sense in Virtual Branch.